Skip to content
- Use fragrance after you get out of the shower to clean, dry skin.
- Do not spray the perfume into the air and then walk through it.
- Focus On pulse zones, like your inner wrists and neck. Just make sure they are not covered.
- Hold the bottle out about 3-6 inches from where you are about to spray to ensure proper coverage.
- Do not over spray (2-4 sprays is usually enough).
- Do not rub or grind the perfume into your skin. This action may slightly change how the fragrance performs.
- Reapply to your wrists when the scent begins to fade away. Keep a sample spray or atomizer handy.